When life throws you a curveball, it's easy to feel like you're not going to get back up.
But, it's hard to find the right words and thoughts that will give you strength through emotional pain at that very moment you need them.
That's why it's so important to have a few quotes to fall back on easily--quotes that can help bring you back to the centre, reminding you of what's important, and send you on your way again.
Here are 101 quotes that inspire, motivate, soothe, and provide light to a dark time. Memorize them. Share them. Share them again.
Carry them in your heart.
And, when you need to, let them light your way out of a tough time.
1. The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, many are strong in their broken places, but those that will not break it kills.
2. It is not the things themselves that cause us trouble. It is our attitude towards them.
3. A poor workman always blames his tool.
4. In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: Life goes on.
5. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways: either losing hope and falling into self-destructive behaviour or using the challenge to build our inner strength.
6. When you meet challenges in life, do it with an open mind and heart, knowing that each trial is a path to another goal and another reason why your life is so important.
7. We all have our burdens to bear. The way we carry them, that's what makes us strong.
8. There is no education like adversity...
9. Remember, no one is immune from pain and suffering.
10. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it
11. We suffer most when we go through the motions of living without knowing what life is all about.
12. We must be willing to risk looking foolish to have a meaningful life.
13. If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way.
14. If you love life, don't squander time in striving merely to exist, but rather strive to live well.
15. The precious thing in life is not what we get out of it but what we put into it.
16. They are never lost who regularly sit in the company of those who love them.
17. The way to love anything is to realize that it can be lost.
18.The only person you need to believe in is yourself. Anything else is a bonus, not a necessity.
19. Life is not a problem to be solved it's a mystery to be experienced.
20. Prosperity is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.
21. If you only ever read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
22. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
23. You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner.
24. Change is the only constant in life; adjust to it.
25. If you want to succeed, you're going to have to accept some risk.
26. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but seeing with new eyes.
27. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.
28. Don't wait until everything is just right; it will never be perfect! You have to get out and enjoy life now.
29. take an interest in your surroundings and in what makes you unique.
30. Sometimes, the best way to predict your future is to create it yourself.
31. There are no failures, only experiments.
32. To achieve great things, we must live as though we are never going to die.
33. The secret of your success is not to act on all the impulses that compel you to action.
34. Always do what you are afraid to do. Go ahead and take the risk—you will be glad you did.
35. If you learn to live right now, a new flourishing life is yours forever.
36. You can always do more than you ever imagined you could do.
37. If you are going to achieve something in life, there is one thing that must befall you: to find a goal whose achievement means more to you than anything else in the world and to pursue that goal with your eyes open and your might whole.
38. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom
39. The legacy of a person is no more than the sum of their daily actions.
40. You won't fear storms if you've mastered sailing your ship.
41. Yes, look at the past to learn from it. But also look at the future to imagine what can be.
42. If you can't be a mountain, be a valley. Either one has a value.
43. A positive attitude enables us to overcome any challenge; a negative attitude enables us to give up at the first sign of difficulty.
44. A goal without a plan is just a wish
45. When it seems like nothing's working out, it just needs a little time to sort itself out.
46. When you always travel life alone, you run the risk of being a stranger even to yourself
47. The world is full of people that have never fully lived because they were waiting for the next step in life to turn out perfectly.
48. If you always limit what you can do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and life.
49. How you spend your days is how you'll spend your life.
50. train yourself to believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help make it a fact.
55. Allow your truth to blossom because there is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
52. Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
53. There is no turning back the clock to make a fresh start, but there is a way to start afresh every moment with a clean slate.
54. To become more likeable, don't try to be likeable; just be yourself and people will come around to it on their own time table.
55. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
56. The person who is always frowning is never seeing a smile right in front of their face
57. Don't try to figure out everyone's motivation. There are too many factors.
58. You are always better off when you dwell on the things you want in your life rather than those you don't want.
59. If you always judge people, you have no time to love them.
60. Truly great people are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great
61. It's hard to be courageous when you are alone with nothing but your fears and thoughts to drive you on.
62. You know how strong you are. You may not know it, but those who care about you already do.
63. Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?
64. If you avoid negative people, you avoid negative things.
65. You can't dislike someone when you know their story.
66. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer up someone else.
67. Learn to apologize. It is an excellent policy.
68. A great man is often misunderstood and always criticized.
69. The weak can never forgive it is more gracious to forgive than to punish
70. Choose your friends wisely... they are a reflection of who you are and who you want to become.
71. The word "impossible" is acceptable in my dictionary. This way, I stop running into walls.
72. To be able to create your own inner adventures, you must first learn to trust those who have already gone ahead.
73. The greatest test of wits is the ability to hold two opposing ideas at the same time in the mind without letting either break you down
74. Always recognize the difference between knowing how to do something and being able to do it.
75. Wisdom is the right use of strength.
76. Your courage falls with your shield. So learn to hold your shield up strongly.
77. Envy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.
78. If you don't believe in miracles, it's hard to see them when they happen.
79. The wise man is not he who says great things, but he who listens and hears them.
80. There is a fine line between bravery and foolhardiness - know where it is so you can cross it safely.
81. If you make yourself conscious of every failure to draw strength from it, then you'll undoubtedly be weak.
82. Life will always test you down to your last bit of persistence, so don't quit before life quits.
83. If you would be strong, first make yourself weak.
84. One of the tests of courage on this earth is to bear defeat without losing enthusiasm.
85. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the foot of the mountain saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.
86. You're only as strong as you believe yourself to be.
87. The most critical test of a strong man is when he has to back down from his convictions.
88. Courage is rightly esteemed as the first of all human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others.
89. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
90. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen in your life.
91. Those who live for tomorrow die today.
92. If you don't know where you are going, any road you take won't take you there.
93. It's not the size of a man but the size of the fight he has fought within him that matters.
94. The only people without fear are those who haven't met challenges that scare them. And they are the most susceptible.
95. An optimist believes we are travelling in the right direction; a pessimist fears that we are lost; Both are correct, but they have failed to understand that life is a journey, not a destination.
96. If you want to be a leader, you have to serve first, even if it means simply showing up and doing your part.
97. Don't complain and leave it there... Do something to improve the situation.
98. To keep the mind agile, one must exercise it with learning something new every day.
99. If we are always ready to learn, then we shall not cease to grow all through our lives.
100. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing; it was here first.
101. If you want your dreams to come true, the first thing you must do is... WAKE UP!
WHEW!!! We got to a hundred and one...
Just reading all that is exhausting, much less trying to uses all these quotes.
But you know what...
You can't do it all at once...
But with a focused mind, if you do a little every day, you will see big results.
That is the same with inner strength. You can't change everything all at once, but if you acknowledge and accept what is going on in your life, you will gain a new perspective and have more room to allow yourself to grow.
From this point on, you'll begin to establish a new set of boundaries that are much more clear and will make it much easier for you to become the person you want to be.
As you through your journey, It's my hope at least one of these quotes about strength will give you the strength you need at the very moment, reminding you of what's important.
And l inspiring you to be authentic, live healthily and lead a life that glows.
Have you been having a hard time dealing with problems and difficulties.
Doubting your ability to succeed... And keeps stress blocking your ability to perform at a high level.
Your nerves are always on edge, your emotions are always easily triggered and this regularly causes you to question everything about yourself and your life...
With Our Take Back Control Program, you will learn healthy coping habits that help you breakdown your “brick wall” of stress and failure.
You can learn to control your thoughts and emotions and gain a clearer sense of direction and purpose. This will help you to take more control of your life... And help you live the life you deserve.
Enter your details then hit
"Let me know when it's out"
And you'll be notified as soon as the video series is released.
We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.